Send us customer feedback
At Lammin Ikkuna, we want to make sure you get exactly the kind of windows and doors you need. We will also help you take care of your windows and doors so that they will serve you for a long time. If you want our expert to help you with matters related to windows and doors, such as maintenance or product complaints, follow the instructions below:
- If you have a problem with a housing association, first contact the housing association’s own property manager. The property manager will investigate the situation and, if necessary, contact the maintenance company and ultimately the Lammin Ikkuna. Lammin Ikkuna does not respond to complaints that have come directly from the residents of the housing association, but always communicates with the property manager in charge of the housing association.
- If there is a problem with the operation of the windows or doors, read the service manual for the windows and doors before contacting us. Our specialist will always instruct you to follow the service manual first (e.g. lock lubrication, check seals), so make sure that you have tried all steps written in the service manual first. If the problem persists, please contact us.
- In the event of a problem with the installation of windows or doors, please contact the salesperson responsible for your project, the installation manager or the installer team. You can find the contact details of your responsible person in the offer and order confirmation. Contact information for all Lammin Ikkuna’s sellers can be found on the Contact page.
- Once the product has been delivered to you, check the condition of the delivered products for transport damage. The inspection and notification must be submitted directly to the carrier or the Lammin Ikkuna factory within 7 days. If you notice transport damage, make a reservation in the consignment note (“pallet broken, packaging broken, etc.”). Photographs of transport damage are always required in their shipping package, which will be included in the claim for compensation from the transport company. Please note that a damaged product mounted on a wall will not be accepted as a complaint. The best way is to check the condition of the packaging first, then check the product before removing the old window or door.
- Before making a product complaint, check the warranty conditions. You can find the warranty conditions for the products granted by Lammin Ikkuna in the material bank. Please read the warranty conditions carefully before contacting the factory. The warranty conditions determine whether the deviation found in the product is accepted as a complaint.
- In the case of product claims for windows or doors, make sure you have viewed the product from a distance of two (2) meters (Construction Industry Guide). If you still see a clear error in the product, please contact us using the form at the bottom of this page. Please note that the complaint must be made without delay after the error has been detected in order to be reimbursed. When filling out the feedback form, take the following pictures of the products: